Question

Artwork keeps being denied by Podbase Checklist

• 1 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi,
So I have created a podcast and am trying to submit it to iTunes. I went to the Podbase checklist page, which I attached a screen shot of below, copy/pasted the URL of my RSS feed which I found in Settings under Content, and everything checks out with the exception of the artwork. As depicted in the screenshot attached below, the cover art is being denied, saying that my selected artwork is too small, that it is 358X358 pixels, but this is not the case. I have changed the artwork numerous times, with numerous different pixel dimensions, and every time I re-submit my RSS feed, I am told the same thing. Could it be where I have acquired my image from? The image I am currently using is one I created in Adobe Photoshop mix. I also tried to submit an image I created in Adobe Comp CC. I also, tried photos that I have taken, and images I found on via google.What am I doing wrong, and what do I need to do to fix this? Thank you so much(:

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
We have the same issue.

Hey there,

Your current SoundCloud profile image is 860 x 860px in size. Updating it to one that is between 1400 x 1400 and 3000 x 3000 should already sort out your issue. You can currently update the image by clicking "Edit" on the right hand side under our banner. (on the profile side itself, the "update image" button doesn't show at the moment due to a bug).

All the best
Mathis
We have the same issue.