Question

Both my tracks were removed (but I received no notice on why). Help?

• 16 February 2015
  • 6 replies

There's no explanation as to why my tracks were removed.

A little help?

Paul

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Paul,

Sorry for the confusion caused. Your tracks are there. We're experiencing some Stream issues at the moment, our developers are looking into it. Hang tight!

Cheers,
Gina
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled all my tracks have been removed.

All my tracks have gone, both from the soundcloud site and where I link to them online. It's not a subscription issue. Halp.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Bugged interface?.

I really don't know the version of soundcloud that is currently available, but when I use my default browser (Firefox) and I go to click to play a track, immediately before I can click it it says it cannot be played. If I am fast enough, I can click the play button before it says this, and the track plays just fine. Anyone know whats going on?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Bugged interface?.

I really don't know the version of soundcloud that is currently available, but when I use my default browser (Firefox) and I go to click to play a track, immediately before I can click it it says it cannot be played. If I am fast enough, I can click the play button before it says this, and the track plays just fine. Anyone know whats going on?

Hi Selura,

We're experiencing some glitches and downtime on the site. We're fixing asap!

Thanks for your patience,
Gina
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is the site playing up now, I cant listen to tracks, or add to groups ive just de....

can not listen to music or add to groups
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is the site playing up now, I cant listen to tracks, or add to groups ive just de....

can not listen to music or add to groups

Hey Tony,

Hang in there. We're working on some site stability issues right now.

Thanks,
Gina