Answered

Can I batch report many fake accounts at the same time?

I have seen several users who have many obviously fake followers.

There are several hundred fake accounts, all with the same name format 'Userxxxxxxxxx', no profile picture, all following the same set of accounts.

I believe these users to have paid for followers, as they were discussing their intention to do so on an online forum here: http://www.futureproducers.com/forums/music-business-and-networking/music-industry-legal-marketing/t...

Is it possible to do a batch report of 'followers of these five artists with name format Userxxxxxxxxx'?
and get these accounts removed?
icon

Best answer by Gina 2 May 2016, 13:10

Hi,

We cannot batch delete these users because this is what every account without a chosen url is given. While we would be removing many fake accounts, we would also be removing a lot of real accounts. Just so you know, we do batch delete thousands of accounts everyday.

-Gina
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

We cannot batch delete these users because this is what every account without a chosen url is given. While we would be removing many fake accounts, we would also be removing a lot of real accounts. Just so you know, we do batch delete thousands of accounts everyday.

-Gina
VhaaX