Question

Can I manage multiple podcasts from one soundcloud account? Can I choose which RSS feed to post a track to?

• 23 July 2015
  • 5 replies

I have 3 podcasts. Does my soundcloud account only support one podcast?

Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 2
I'm pretty sure you need a separate account for each podcast.
Thanks! Do I need a separate email address for each soundcloud account?
Userlevel 2
That I don't know. I use my Google Account as my SoundCloud account. This might be a neat trick you can pull actually.

With a single Google Account, you can create one or more Google+ Pages, one for each podcast for example. After creating a Google+ Page, you can create a password for that Google+ Page which then treats it like its own Google Account with a Gmail address (i.e. - access to other Google Services, a Chrome profile, and authentication via Google+ account).

If you set up a Chrome profile with that Google Account for that Google+ Page and sign into Chrome with that account info, you can then sign into SoundCloud with that account as well using the Google+ Sign In option. Creating profiles in Chrome allows you to switch accounts easily, each having its own set of bookmarks, log in sessions, etc., including separate SoundCloud account sessions.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Yes, you do need a separate email for each account. Thanks for jumping in Savage :)

-Gina
Great tip - I just did this and it worked perfectly. I had tried to use gmail's + feature but SC wouldn't let me create an account with that address.