Answered

Can SoundCloud use an outside RSS feed?

• 29 September 2017
  • 1 reply

I currently host my podcast on Squarespace. I have about 44 episodes in to the podcast. I wanted to reach a new audience by using SoundCloud also, not just iTunes. Is there a way to sync my current RSS feed with SoundCloud or do I have to go about uploading each episode individually to the SC feed? Hoping to just sync them instead of uploading all 44 episodes to a new site. Thanks.
icon

Best answer by shawnmx 2 October 2017, 17:43

What you're trying to do is treat SoundCloud as a syndication point, similar to Apple Podcasts, etc. There's no way to do that. The only way your podcast can appear on SoundCloud is if you manually upload each episode, and if you want more than just your most recent episodes to appear on SoundCloud, you'll need to pay for a SoundCloud hosting subscription.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
What you're trying to do is treat SoundCloud as a syndication point, similar to Apple Podcasts, etc. There's no way to do that. The only way your podcast can appear on SoundCloud is if you manually upload each episode, and if you want more than just your most recent episodes to appear on SoundCloud, you'll need to pay for a SoundCloud hosting subscription.