Answered

Charged for Pro and Pro Unlimited when upgrading mid-month

• 12 September 2016
  • 1 reply

I accidentally renewed my usual monthly Pro Unlimited subscription as a regular Pro plan about 4 days ago. Upon realizing this today (4 days later), I upgraded back to normal, and it has been made fairly clear based off the site's Help Forum that I will be charged for both the $7 Pro subscription and the $15 Unlimited this month. I understand there must be some logic behind this policy, but I must say it is very discouraging as a loyal customer to feel as if my particular case will not and cannot be considered or fixed despite the clear flaw.

http://payments.help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/2159355-upgrading-from-a-pro-plan

My experience with Soundcloud's customer service has been rather disappointed so far as most questions/concerns on this site seem to be met with half-hearted, uninformative responses that do more to absolve responsibility than actually fix the problem. This is then typically capped off with a semi-relevant link to the site's FAQ section where the issue is vaguely and briefly addressed.

If anyone from the team would like to take a closer look at my situation and potentially remedy it, I would greatly appreciate it. If not, here's 7 bucks, guys. You earned it.
icon

Best answer by Jen 15 September 2016, 23:38

Hey there,

Sorry for the trouble you've been having. For assistance with this inadvertent subscription, please email our transactions and payments team at transactions@soundcloud.com. They can help you with this and potentially refund you for one of these mistaken purchases.

I'm sorry we aren't able to be of more assistance on here directly, but please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Cheers,
Jen
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge
Hey there,

Sorry for the trouble you've been having. For assistance with this inadvertent subscription, please email our transactions and payments team at transactions@soundcloud.com. They can help you with this and potentially refund you for one of these mistaken purchases.

I'm sorry we aren't able to be of more assistance on here directly, but please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Cheers,
Jen