Question

Detailed statistics

• 21 April 2015
  • 3 replies

We are a podcast network. We have many shows on soundcloud. Is there any way that we can get detailed analytics and stats for each episode (like average time one episode is played, downloads, total listens and so on)?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
detailed stats are available with pro accounts, providing everything your looking for there except for average time an episode is played.

soundcloud.com/you/stats
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

If you're after Podcast-related stats in particular, then I do recommend to look at what services such as Podtrac or Feedburner and see if they can provide you with what you need as well.

But, yes, our Pro & Pro Unlimited plan will provide you with more detailed stats indeed - thanks Dubstep.fm for pointing that out already :-)

Cheers
Mathis
Hey there Mathis, I have been looking at this to work out a pattern for plays on my account. Some tracks have been played hundreds of times, others tens of times. Will there be a feature that allows you to see how long people listen to a track for? Is that a potential development? I would find it really useful to be able to see when people stop listening to a track to see if there is a pattern there? Thanks in advance, Jack