Question

From Soundcloud to Spotify

• 10 May 2019
  • 1 reply

I just got the Pro Unlimited version of Soundcloud in order to share material on other platforms such as Spotify. I have a few albums with spoken words where I read certain texts (bible texts), and I also plan to create a podcast soon. But how do I go about connecting to Spotify? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
Thanks, Louis

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Louis,

Let's see - monetizing and distributing tracks requires your account to fulfil certain criteria, one of which is a Pro / Pro Unlimited subscription. They are outlined on our Creator Guide, in the "monetizing tracks" section. As far as I can see, you're not yet eligible to sign up for the monetization and distribution. You can check your eligibility on soundcloud.com/you/premier.

However, using your Podcast via SoundCloud and submit that to Spotify is a different process and might apply to what you have in mind actually.

Everything there's to know about podcasting on SoundCloud is outlined here on our Help Center: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000675187-Podcasting

Once everything is in place on your SoundCloud account, you can submit your podcast to iTunes, Stitcher, and to Spotify as well.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this. Best of luck!