Answered

Going over the upload limit

• 18 December 2017
  • 5 replies

Hi all,

I own a podcast called Hear United Talk that is a weekly podcast about Manchester United.

I am about to upload my last podcast of the my before my limit resets, and I only have 21 mins left but my podcast usually lasts around 35 minutes.

I’ve just uploaded something to trial what would happen and it hid my oldest episode which is great. However, I want to know whether this episode will reappear when my limit resets at the end of the month??
icon

Best answer by Fire 18 December 2017, 15:54

It should reappear.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
It should reappear.
Ahhh that’s great! Thank you 😁
Userlevel 2
Np! ^^
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Just to be sure there is no misunderstanding with this - the quota you have is one that sticks for as long as you are on a specific subscription. Free users can upload up to 180 min., Pro user can upload 360 min., Pro Unlimited users don't have a limit. This is not something that resets month on month, but is tied to the level of your subscription.
Hi, I just went over my 3 hour upload limit, and two previous uploads were removed to make way for 1 new one (don't see why both were removed??? only needed 1 hour of space not 2). I've since upgraded the account for more upload space. Can the tracks be restored along with their previous stats?
Its incredibly frustrating that there was no pre warning that prohibited me from uploading the new track only to lose all my previous content, or atleast telling me this would happen before it was posted....