Hidden tracks and over minute quota

• 9 March 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi there,
I'm trying for 2nd time to be aware of why the hidden tracks take amount of my time quota and why I can't even see them on my tracklist so that I can delete them. On uploading, soundcloud says I'm over 44 minutes. Though, I could check there's quite of hidden tracks, because of copyright matters or else, that could free some time space and I just can't delete them. I can't see the "show hidden tracks" option and actually they're shown in a blank line for me.
Hope you guys can get this.
Best,
Fernando.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Thanks for getting in touch! It looks like you've used up all 180 minutes of upload space allowed for free accounts. This is why some of your tracks are now hidden and you cannot upload more.

In order for all of them to appear on your account, you can either upgrade to a Pro plan or delete some sounds to make space on your account for new uploads.

You can check out what tracks are hidden on your account here: https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks. To see the hidden tracks just scroll back to the oldest tracks in the list and you can see they are greyed out, these are the hidden tracks and you can delete them in this view.

To check how many minutes you have used and have left, head to the upload page (soundcloud.com/upload) and look underneath the upload tool. You'll see a counter that shows the current minutes available within the account.

Hope I was able to clear things up for you!

Best,
Mathis

P.S.: The tracks that got blocked for copyright infringement DO NOT take up any of your quota. 🙂
Is there anyone who can get this for me?!