Question

How can I find how many subscriptions I have from Itunes?

• 27 March 2015
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone,

Apparently, Soundcloud needs to tell me how many subscriptions I have gotten via itunes? How may I get access to that?

Cheers

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi again Gol,

Don't worry, we will get you going with your podcast! Can you send over a screenshot of where you are seeing this asked of you please?

Thanks,
Gina
How do I find out how many subscribers my podcast has?
You may obtain subscription or download information from the server that hosts your podcast episodes.

Contact your server administrator or web host for details on configuring podcast analytics.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
You may obtain subscription or download information from the server that hosts your podcast episodes.

Contact your server administrator or web host for details on configuring podcast analytics.

Hi there GOL,

Ah, thanks for clarifying this! We currently don't provide such a feature, however you can use a service like Feedburner to gather more detailed stats around your podcast. This won't mean you'll have to "switch" - SoundCloud can still remain the host for your episodes, only Feedburner would be a sort of "middelman"-service to provide further stats.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis

Feedburner doesn't work. I checked mine and it says I have 0 subscribers... which I know for a fact is not true. Is there any other way to find out iTunes stats on a Soundcloud rss feed?