Question

How do I get a new rss feed as my current feed would not be accepted in iTunes ?

• 5 April 2015
  • 3 replies

How do I get a new rss feed as my current feed would not be accepted in iTunes ?

I tried forwarding that feed and creating new feeds to submit to iTunes but iTunes still rejected it saying that it is the same feed being submitted.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Trini,

Thanks for writing in about this. Hmm, let's see - I've looked into your feed and noticed that your current image is 1428x1434px. I'd recommend to change that to have the image at an exactly square 1400x1400 to be sure.

Other then that, I've done some research to see how you can re-submit your feed (changing the RSS feed URL is not possible). Here's what I found: "Concerning your question about resubmitting the feed, we recommend that you submit as a different feed or name in this case."

Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there Trini,

Thanks for writing in about this. Hmm, let's see - I've looked into your feed and noticed that your current image is 1428x1434px. I'd recommend to change that to have the image at an exactly square 1400x1400 to be sure.

Other then that, I've done some research to see how you can re-submit your feed (changing the RSS feed URL is not possible). Here's what I found: "Concerning your question about resubmitting the feed, we recommend that you submit as a different feed or name in this case."

Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis

Also when I resubmit would it not link to the same RSS feed. I account is pro so I would not want to change and use another service.

What is the best way to change my feeds name or podcast name just by my title of in sound cloud?