Question

How do I import an existing RSS feed into soundcloud?

• 26 March 2016
  • 3 replies

I have an existing RSS feed on my website that I would like Soundcloud to read, as iTunes and Stitcher are already doing, to ensure my latest episodes are on Soundcloud as well. Is this not possible?

I noticed the 'Subscriber redirect' on the settings > content page, will entering my current feed's address here achieve this?

Thanks if anyone can help!

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
I don't know of any way to make SoundCloud import/syndicate from an external RSS feed. I can tell you that the redirect option won't do that. The redirect option is for redirecting an existing SoundCloud feed to another URL.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

shawnmx is correct (thanks@shawnmx). Ideally, your current host has a similar redirect feature. (If it is self hosted, there might be options to build a manual redirect, too.)
Hi there,

shawnmx is correct (thanks@shawnmx). Ideally, your current host has a similar redirect feature. (If it is self hosted, there might be options to build a manual redirect, too.)

Hey, Mathis. Are there any plans at Soundcloud to set up functionality for reading RSS feeds from other sources? I'm in the process of partnering with a platform that will monetise my podcasts, and may end up having to leave Soundcloud altogether if I can't find a way to plug that RSS feed straight into Soundcloud.