Answered

How do I transfer podcast feed from Podbean to SoundCloud unlimited?

• 23 June 2016
  • 1 reply

I have had a podcast on Podbean (The Iowa Sports Guys) on Podbean for almost a year, and instead of renewing with them I'd like to Upgrade to SoundCloud's unlimited plan. Is there a way to transfer the RSS feed (thus retaining all previous episodes) to SoundCloud?

Mario
(theiowasportsguys@gmail.com)
icon

Best answer by shawnmx 23 June 2016, 18:52

When you say "transfer the RSS feed" that could mean a couple of possible things.

If you want SoundCloud to import your existing media and shownotes, that won't work. You will need to manually upload all of your media to SoundCloud.

If you want to redirect your current podcast RSS feed to a SoundCloud feed, you'll have to do that at the source of the RSS feed. If you're using a Podbean feed, then you'll probably need to contact Podbean support and ask them to redirect that feed to the new feed URL after you've got the new feed set up.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
When you say "transfer the RSS feed" that could mean a couple of possible things.

If you want SoundCloud to import your existing media and shownotes, that won't work. You will need to manually upload all of your media to SoundCloud.

If you want to redirect your current podcast RSS feed to a SoundCloud feed, you'll have to do that at the source of the RSS feed. If you're using a Podbean feed, then you'll probably need to contact Podbean support and ask them to redirect that feed to the new feed URL after you've got the new feed set up.