Question

how do you schedule an upload?

I came from using LibSyn and their platform allows me to upload tracks and "schedule" them to go live at a later date. This allows me to upload a bunch of podcast episodes ahead of time and have them automatically "go live" on certain days.

Can this be done with Sound Cloud?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Coders,

Sorry this currently cannot be done on SoundCloud however if you'd like you can certainly submit an official request for the feature here.

Thanks!
Gina
actually you can use your libsyn account to schedule your podcasts release time on Soundcloud. You cannot use Soundcloud to schedule your release time on Soundcloud
Do you know how to schedule my podcast release through libsyn?
Userlevel 1
actually you can use your libsyn account to schedule your podcasts release time on Soundcloud. You cannot use Soundcloud to schedule your release time on Soundcloud
You're saying that if our sound is in Libsyn, we can than control scheduling?
Hi Coders,

Sorry this currently cannot be done on SoundCloud however if you'd like you can certainly submit an official request for the feature here.

Thanks!
Gina

With the Pro Account can you schedule the publish time?
Hi Coders,

Thanks!
Gina

"We were unable to connect to the server. It may have gone offline or you could be experiencing connectivity issues. Please re-try your submission in a few minutes." I've tried several times.

We are pro unlimited members, this should be a generic easily available option.