Answered

I am using Airtime to upload files, how can they all be automatically public?

• 22 June 2015
  • 1 reply

I am using Airtime to upload files, how can they all be automatically public? But I do not want to have to go in and change each file/audio from private to public. I want them all to be automatically public and downladeable etc. Is there a setting that can do this? Thank you so much
icon

Best answer by Mathis 22 June 2015, 09:14

Hi there,

Hmm, since Airtime isn't developed by SoundCloud, but by a 3rd party company that uses our API, I'm afraid we won't be able to support the product itself. But it looks like they have their support figured out pretty well 🙂 Might be worth getting in touch with them to see if they can help.

In the meantime, I suggest you use the track manager on our page - this way you don't have to change the settings for each track individually but can change the settings in bulk for a number of tracks straight away.

In order to do so, just log in to your SoundCloud account on a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and head over to https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks, then go from there in order to edit your tracks.

Hope this helps :-)

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, since Airtime isn't developed by SoundCloud, but by a 3rd party company that uses our API, I'm afraid we won't be able to support the product itself. But it looks like they have their support figured out pretty well 🙂 Might be worth getting in touch with them to see if they can help.

In the meantime, I suggest you use the track manager on our page - this way you don't have to change the settings for each track individually but can change the settings in bulk for a number of tracks straight away.

In order to do so, just log in to your SoundCloud account on a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and head over to https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks, then go from there in order to edit your tracks.

Hope this helps :-)

Cheers
Mathis