Question

I cannot get my Podcast artwork/image to change on the iTunes search page.

• 15 May 2015
  • 6 replies

I updated my picture on my Podcast page on Soundcloud, but the picture on the iTunes search page has not changed, and it has been several weeks since I made the change. Once I subscribed to myself, the new image appeared on the subscription page but not on the search page. I have tried this a few times with different files and different file names (all meeting pixel requirements) with no luck. I am at the end of my wits.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
are you using itunes? have you tried clearing the itunes music store cache?

itunes>preferences>advanced:

I reset the cache and checked again, but nothing was different. Same Image. Should I reset the cache then add the new image or do something else entirely?
Userlevel 5
Badge
yes that would be a good idea.... you might also want to try changing the podcast title and a few other fields, then wait until you see the changes reflected in itunes, then change them back again. if that doesnt work try uploading a different format image, etc.
Alright, I have taken all of your advice, cleared the cache and changed some things. Now we wait...

Thanks.
Userlevel 2
I have the same problem. I've done everything and I've waited and waited and nothing is showing 😞
Userlevel 2
I already SOLVED THIS ISSUE. Go here:
https://soundcloudcommunity.com/podcasting-230062/solved-problems-with-artworkimage-not-showingupdating-on-itunes-this-how-for-podcasts-7354649