Question

I've uploaded a new podcast episode, but it's not showing up in soundcloud

• 10 November 2015
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I've uploaded a new episode of my podcast directly into soundcloud. It looked like all was going well, because I see I only have 38 minutes left this week (The episode is about 2 hours long). En before I've uploaded the episode it said I had 180 minutes left.

I have the free account.

When i look at the tracks availible however, it says I only have 2 tracks, instead of 3.

Where did my file go? Is it still processing or transcoding?

Thanks in advange,

Sven Brandsma

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

You indeed have only 37 minutes left on your account. If you are trying to upload a 2 hour episode then it will not post because you do not have enough time left on your account. You will need to delete content or upgrade to a Pro account.

Cheers,
Gina
I know, the thing is, I have 180 minutes left this month. En after I uploaded this episode, it says there is 37 minutes left. But the episode itself is not shown.

So where is the episode or where are my 180 minutes?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
I know, the thing is, I have 180 minutes left this month. En after I uploaded this episode, it says there is 37 minutes left. But the episode itself is not shown.

The 180 minutes is not monthly, that is the total amount that comes with the Free account.

Allright thnx, I did not know that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

No worries 😉
I've upgraded to the Pro Unlimited subscription now 🙂 No more limitations.