Answered

important problem, I am stuck

• 11 January 2016
  • 1 reply

I try to send a link (rss feed) to distribute my podcast, but this message still appears bitch result: This RSS feed has-been Redirected, and SoundCloud can not guarantee the safety of external links. If You Would like to continue, you can navigate to 'http://www.etsionsenparlait.com/pts/r...'. Podcasting and RSS Readers Will Be Redirected apps automatically. Can you help me ? Thank you!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 13 January 2016, 11:35

Hi there,

Hmm, are you still facing this issue? The message you're referring to should only show if you've put something in the Subscriber redirect field, which is currently not the case. (Maybe you changed that recently?)

This field is only required if you've decided to continue hosting future episodes on a different host than SoundCloud. (This way, your listeners will still be able to get your older episodes).

If you do so, it is expected behavior when you're loading a redirected feed in a browser, it’s a security measure - the redirect will go through fine in a podcast app though.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, are you still facing this issue? The message you're referring to should only show if you've put something in the Subscriber redirect field, which is currently not the case. (Maybe you changed that recently?)

This field is only required if you've decided to continue hosting future episodes on a different host than SoundCloud. (This way, your listeners will still be able to get your older episodes).

If you do so, it is expected behavior when you're loading a redirected feed in a browser, it’s a security measure - the redirect will go through fine in a podcast app though.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis