Answered

Is it possible to download stats?

• 23 October 2014
  • 14 replies

While the stats page is nice and all, I would like to combine my Soundcloud stats with my Blubrry stats. For this, I've set up an Excel Spreadsheet.

I'm curious, is there a way to possibly download our export my stats? It would be much easier to track and graph my stats if this were possible.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 3 September 2015, 13:14

Hi everyone,

Please note that we're currently collecting ideas, feedback and feature request via email in order to have this all in one place. Thus, please send an email our way. For reference, please review this conversation on our forum for more info.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for posting. Exporting stats is currently not available - sorry. I understand your point though and will make sure to pass on your query to our developers to discuss future plans around this.

Cheers,
Mathis
Hi Mathis

Any update on the exporting of stats function?
Would be a massive improvement!

Justin
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Mathis

Justin

Hi Justin,

Sorry no updates on this feature request. Thanks for showing your support for it.

Cheers,
Gina
Hi Mathis

Justin

Hey still nothing on that feature?
Userlevel 1
Hey@soundcloud can you guys actually get this going? This really can't be a hard thing to do. Don't be a facebook and lock all our data away. Or at least let premium users DL our data as a CSV. We are a business trying to look across different metrics to see how podcasts impact our channels. It would be awesome if you guys just gave us our data. A CSV export is not a huge ask at all! would love to talk to some of your engineers about this!
Hi there,

Thanks for posting. Exporting stats is currently not available - sorry. I understand your point though and will make sure to pass on your query to our developers to discuss future plans around this.

Cheers,
Mathis

Would definitely like to be able to export stats 🙂
Hey@soundcloud can you guys actually get this going? This really can't be a hard thing to do. Don't be a facebook and lock all our data away. Or at least let premium users DL our data as a CSV. We are a business trying to look across different metrics to see how podcasts impact our channels. It would be awesome if you guys just gave us our data. A CSV export is not a huge ask at all! would love to talk to some of your engineers about this!
Thanks! Agree 100%
YOU CAN COPY PASTE DATA TO EXCEL IN VALUE FORMAT FOR A START IN THE INTERIM
+1 We need this export functionality.
Add me to the list of content creators who wants downloadable stats. This seems like such a no-brainer. I don't understand why it's not a feature.
Hi there,

Cheers,
Mathis

Please....pretty please.
Frankly, I wish I could do this with messages, too--as I have trouble keeping up with which fans I've communicated with and when...it's currently unmanagable.
...please? 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Please note that we're currently collecting ideas, feedback and feature request via email in order to have this all in one place. Thus, please send an email our way. For reference, please review this conversation on our forum for more info.

Cheers
Mathis