Solved

Is there a Roadmap? Features needed! NOT SOLVED

• 6 January 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi,

The system marked my previous post as solved before anyone from Soundcloud responded. So I am reposting.

Is Soundcloud developing the podcasting features for producers? Is there a roadmap of upcoming new features?

We really need:

1. Ability to add multiple iTunes categories/subcategory tags to podcasts. Feedburner is not viable as an option.
2. Ability to schedule podcasts for release (We are Pro members)
3. Bigger post text input fields for sharing to Facebook. There isn't any reason to limit the field to such a tiny number of characters.

Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 29 March 2017, 14:40

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and providing feedback. These things are currently not on our roadmap for immediate release, but I'll forward your feedback to the relevant team. For future reference, please go through our contact form to submit feedback & feature requests so we can collect them in one place and forward from there. 🙂

Cheers
Mathis
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Scheduling release dates of new podcast episodes would be a great addition!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and providing feedback. These things are currently not on our roadmap for immediate release, but I'll forward your feedback to the relevant team. For future reference, please go through our contact form to submit feedback & feature requests so we can collect them in one place and forward from there. 🙂

Cheers
Mathis