Answered

iTunes doesn't see my episode

• 17 October 2018
  • 3 replies

I posted my first episode a few days ago and already have more than 100 listens, but when I try to load my RSS feed to iTunes, it says that I have no episodes in my feed. This isn't the case, but they can't seem to see it. This is the only thing keeping me from getting my podcast validated. Any ideas?
icon

Best answer by Biblical Proportions 25 October 2018, 20:31

Just found this on another thread, and thought it might help:

Just go to your track on SoundCloud, then click the small pen icon under the waveform - this will bring you into the track's "edit" mode. Under "Permissions", you can choose to "Include the track in RSS feed". Once you've saved this change, it should show in your RSS feed, and consequently be pushed to iTunes soon.
View original

3 replies

the same thing is happening to me. I have to episodes on my SoundCloud feed, but iTunes says they can only see the first one. Anyone have any answers here?
Just found this on another thread, and thought it might help:

Just go to your track on SoundCloud, then click the small pen icon under the waveform - this will bring you into the track's "edit" mode. Under "Permissions", you can choose to "Include the track in RSS feed". Once you've saved this change, it should show in your RSS feed, and consequently be pushed to iTunes soon.
I was also facing this type of itune issue. This type of iTune issue generally occurs due to misconfiguration of the system files. This issue is iTunes error 5105 This issue can be fixed by using the Close iTunes and restart it running as administrator.