Answered

J'ai perdu plusieurs de mes musiques, il m'en reste qu'une.

• 1 May 2015
  • 1 reply

Bonjour,
Cela fait depuis un jour que je ne vois pu mes précédents mixs sur mon Soundcloud alors que j'en avais 6, la il m'en reste plus qu'un seul.
Comment faire pour les retrouver ?
Ça me gène vraiment...

Merci.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 4 May 2015, 13:47

Hi there TANNER-Fr,

Sorry about the confusion here. It looks like your account has reverted to a free account as of late, which means some of your tracks have become hidden. Thus, you'd need to update to our Pro (Unlimited) plan again in order for all of your track to show again. You can check your subscription details here.

If you have further questions around this, I'd suggest you get in touch with our payments team directly via our contact form.

Hope this helps to clarify why you currently cannot see all of your tracks.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there TANNER-Fr,

Sorry about the confusion here. It looks like your account has reverted to a free account as of late, which means some of your tracks have become hidden. Thus, you'd need to update to our Pro (Unlimited) plan again in order for all of your track to show again. You can check your subscription details here.

If you have further questions around this, I'd suggest you get in touch with our payments team directly via our contact form.

Hope this helps to clarify why you currently cannot see all of your tracks.

Cheers
Mathis