Question

Multiple podcasts with one Soundcloud account?

• 3 December 2015
  • 9 replies

Hi - i've got 4 different podcasts (and growing) and am about to need to upgrade to Soundcloud Pro as i've got too much content in each one to fit into a free account.

It seems like I should be able to manage several podcasts from one account - I definitely can't afford to pay for 4 accounts. So - is this possible? Past answers have been no, but I wonder whether something has developed?

I imagine I could either have 4 profiles under one account email, or I could have 4 RSS feeds under one profile. But I can't see how to do either.

Thanks!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Jamesy Ohhh,

The answer you've read before still applies - each SoundCloud account currently can only have one RSS feed. I will pass on your query as feedback to the team. Right now, though, this is not something we have on our roadmap for immediate release.

All the best
Mathis
Hi Jamesy Ohhh,

The answer you've read before still applies - each SoundCloud account currently can only have one RSS feed. I will pass on your query as feedback to the team. Right now, though, this is not something we have on our roadmap for immediate release.

All the best
Mathis

RSS feed per playlist will be helpful
Userlevel 1
Hi Jamesy Ohhh,

All the best
Mathis

Yes, having RSS feeds per playlist would be extremely helpful, guys!
+1 for multiple podcast feeds for an account. It's strange that someone would need a second email address, to create a second account, to set up a second podcast. And I have a language learning project that requires 16 independent podcast channels, because of the complex kinship system of the indigenous society.

P.S. Above, I note that this issue is marked as "solved" whereas I think it's more a case of "wont-fix"
Agreed would be great to do this as I have a main podcast and I want to run a microcast so being able to have two RSS feeds would be amazing.

p.s as above this is not solved
It would be amazing to have multiple feeds (one RSS per playlist). In my opinion, as a podcaster, this should have high priority. It makes no sense to have an Unlimited Pro account and... be limited in the number of RSS feeds one can have.

P.S. - As the ones before me, this shouldn't be marked as solved.
there is no solution, just one RSS feed, I think this feature never will be implemented

It would be amazing to have multiple feeds (one RSS per playlist). In my opinion, as a podcaster, this should have high priority. It makes no sense to have an Unlimited Pro account and... be limited in the number of RSS feeds one can have.

P.S. - As the ones before me, this shouldn't be marked as solved.
Another vote for this feature! Per playlist RSS feeds please!
RRSS feed for each playlist please, is a must