Question

My Followers are not increasing, it just keeps staying at the same Number

• 27 July 2016
  • 7 replies

Followers has increased but the Number has not change, it just keeps a 155. Can someone Please Help Me?

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Same for me.. When I refresh my page, it shows for a second what my "real" number of followers are, before it jumps back. Same with Following.
same for me too, I expect this thread will be buried as they have no interest in the customer experience on their platform.
Same for me.. When I refresh my page, it shows for a second what my "real" number of followers are, before it jumps back. Same with Following.
Exact same issue here
Same, this is happening to me aswell!
This is it, I am experiencing the same issue, and no one came to help us, so weird!
Same here, even if the notifications show that people have followed my soundcloud page, the number displayed does not change. Would somebody fix it please?
I have exactly the same problem. Also I can't change my soundcloud-group's profile picture.