Question

MY OLD SOUNDCLOUD GOT DELETED AND I HAD A FOLLOWING AND GOOD AMOUNT OF PLAYS FOR MY PODCAST

• 12 December 2017
  • 2 replies

I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT SO I CAN TYPE THIS MY OLD ONE WAS Soundcloud.com/keepitbasement

Basically: In 2013 when I first started Soundcloud I got two copyright issues right away because I would put my whole radio show on Soundcloud and had no idea what I was doing. Then in 2015 I put a Hip-hop mix up and recently last week December 2017 that was my 3rd strike and the terminated my page and I have no way of contacting anyone at this company. There seems to be no customer service as nobody is getting back to me with my ticket number. I am also a pro member if that holds any weight anymore lol.

Literally I would just delete the mix and move on. I didn't pay great attention to the dispute email since it was on the lines of the grey area and the mix was old. Plus it was me on radio for people to hear for my career. It wasn't to play music I wasn't suppose to play on here it was for me to show radio shows my voice and to help me get work.

Also The problem is I had a popular podcast that was gaining a good amount of listens with a following. NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER? It is not like I am putting out new material that is causing the problem all my strikes happened when I first started on here and didn't know what I was doing. This past year I put out weekly episodes with no problems.

Currently it appears my podcast is still on itunes is there a way to take that feed and put it elsewhere? I dont want to loose my following and stop my podcast especially when I am about to get sponsorship offers because I interview Comedians, Authors, Musicians, and Adult Entertainers.

I use my Soundcloud for a podcast and dont want all my sounds removed. Is there away I can have all my audio? Or account back thanks. Somebody please give me advice this has been terrible. I lost all my stuff.

2 replies

PLEASE HELP
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

It looks like the account was suspended after repeated copyright infringement was reported and remained unresolved. If you believe this has happened in error, please reach out to our Copyrights team here.