Question

No display website version

• 17 February 2015
  • 3 replies

on the website version i can't fastforward to my favorite part of a track anymore because i can't see the display. We you used to use to just press where the song should restart now i can't even sse how long my track is in total let alone see where i am at the track. ( using internet explorer)

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Allard Broedelet,

Thanks for reporting this on the help forum. Can you try and start with a basic set of troubleshooting / maintenance steps please? We've outlined these here. If this doesn't solve the issue, please take a screenshot and attach it to your reply here on the forum so we can further investigate what might be causing these troubles for you.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks & all the best,
Mathis
The problem is that if i go to my own likes. if i press a song, because of the new lay-out, i only see a small bar with the song playing. I can press play and pauze and next song but can't open the bar. Because of this i can't go to the middle of the song like you normally can, I also can't see how long the track is. I tried it with a bunch of browsers and everytime it doesn't work. in the attachemnt there is a screen print

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
The problem is that if i go to my own likes. if i press a song, because of the new lay-out, i only see a small bar with the song playing. I can press play and pauze and next song but can't open the bar. Because of this i can't go to the middle of the song like you normally can, I also can't see how long the track is. I tried it with a bunch of browsers and everytime it doesn't work. in the attachemnt there is a screen print

Hi Allard,

Now I see what you are referencing, thank you for the screenshot. I am happy to forward this on to our team to take into consideration as we move forward with updates to your collection.

Thanks again for the feedback,
Gina