Question

podcast cover art

• 20 January 2016
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I had this issue for about a week. Itunes doesn't accept my podcast rss due to low resolution of cover art. iTunes rep send me an website to troubleshoot my rsss feed and it seems like cover art in not to their standard. I want to mention that my original cover art on SoundCloud was 1440x1440 so I re-formated it to 3000x3000 and I'm still gettind the same issue from feed validator.

podcast rss
http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:198832065/sounds.rss

Please, help

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, nothing that strikes me from SoundCloud's end to be causing this issue - your SoundCloud profile picture does meet the requirements, and everything else is also fine. I've also checked your RSS feed with a feed validator - all good.

Hence, I'd recommend to get back to the iTunes rep and see if they can provide further info as to why this podcast is not accepted. Hope they can help out soon.

Cheers,
Mathis
WE DESIGN TOP NOTCH PODCAST COVER, ALBUM COVER WITH PROMOTIONAL FREEBIES

Having a great Podcast Cover Art is the successful beginning to your PODCASTING CARER. To get your audience attentions, you need a creative yet catchy podcast cover, album covers. In a saturated podcast market, a unique cover stands you out from the rest. It is important.

A trial will convince you. We will creatively project your ideas on the cover. if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to message me. Also Check our FAQ

!!! ORDER NOW !!!