Question

Podcast cover art must be at least 1400 X 1400 pixel JPG or PNG, in RGB color space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head requests.

• 2 July 2015
  • 5 replies

Hey,

I am trying to upload my podcast on iTunes, i already have a couple of sets prepared on soundcloud. Below is my rss feed url, please help me out as i keep on getting the same error. I have changed the image size of podcast to 1450*1450 jpg. Still i am facing the same problem.

link - http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:65389965/sounds.rss

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for posting. Hmm, it looks like the image is currently 1483 × 1488px in size, i.e. not square. Maybe this is why iTunes gives you the error message? I'd recommend to resize your profile image (that's what iTunes picks up) to 1400 x 1400 px, then try again.

Hopefully, this'll help.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Thanks for posting. Hmm, it looks like the image is currently 1483 × 1488px in size, i.e. not square. Maybe this is why iTunes gives you the error message? I'd recommend to resize your profile image (that's what iTunes picks up) to 1400 x 1400 px, then try again.

Hopefully, this'll help.

Cheers
Mathis

I'm also having this error - I reedited the image to be 1400x1400 exactly. Do you see what other issues I might have?
Hi there,

Hopefully, this'll help.

Cheers
Mathis

I'm having the same problem.
WE DESIGN TOP NOTCH PODCAST COVER, ALBUM COVER WITH PROMOTIONAL FREEBIES

Having a great Podcast Cover Art is the successful beginning to your PODCASTING CARRER. To get your audience attentions, you need a creative yet catchy podcast cover, album covers. In a saturated podcast market, a unique cover stands you out from the rest. It is important.

Also, becoming a featured podcast on iTunes requires a good cover and we can make that happen in less than 12hours.

!!! ORDER NOW !!!
Hello, please help. I keep getting this message when trying to post my SoundCloud rss feed onto iTunes Podcast network:

"Podcast cover art must be at least 1400 x 1400 pixel JPG or PNG, in RGB color space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head requests'."

I have a.png file uploaded to my profile with acceptable dimensions. My profile is:
https://soundcloud.com/user-662371284

Please help me with this. I have read all posts in this forum and have tried everything. I have also resized to exactly 1400 x 1400 jpg and lost aspect ratio of image, and still no luck. Jim