Question

Podcast episode doesn't show up in feed

• 3 July 2015
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

The most recent episode of my podcast showed up in my feed for a couple of hours, then disappeared. At first I couldn't access it at all, but it can now be reached through the direct URL (https://soundcloud.com/flashbangpod/avsnitt-22-kiosktjuven-kommer-jag-aka-fast) though it still doesn't show up in the feed..

Would much appreciate any help with this. :)

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there FlashBang,

Sorry about the troubles. The track is part of your podcasting and is available on iTunes. It is thus part of your RSS feed and can also be accessed properly via the link you've provided. However, it currently does not show on your public profile. This last thing is due to a bug that's currently affecting some tracks across the platform (not all tracks are affected). Our developers are investigating this at the moment. I've forwarded your particular report now to see if your track can be pushed manually and show properly.

Thanks for your patience & all the best
Mathis
Many thanks, Mathis! I thought it might be a wider issue, so that's all fine and understandable. Most of my listeners go through other channels (and I have dual RSS feeds) so it's all good, just wanted to make you aware of the issue. :)

Best,

Martin/FlashBang
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Many thanks, Mathis! I thought it might be a wider issue, so that's all fine and understandable. Most of my listeners go through other channels (and I have dual RSS feeds) so it's all good, just wanted to make you aware of the issue. :)

Best,

Martin/FlashBang

Thanks Martin!

-Gina