Question

Podcast feed not playing on iTunes - 'temporarily unavailable'

Show first post

38 replies

I moved to Libsyn, this is unacceptable. They finally emailed me back but gave me no more information.
Is everyone still having this issue? Ours hasnt worked for the last 24 hours or so 😞
They updated at 9:40 pm ET. "We are still doing maintenance on our site that is affecting RSS feeds. Please bear with us while we restore this feature. We appreciate your continued patience."

So... no new info.
Also suffering from same problem for our 'InboundBuzz' podcast. This is terrible, soundcloud will lose a lot of pro users because of this.
Does Soundcloud actually monitor / respond to this forum? It's crazy that this is the only way to register a problem apart from the twitter feed (2 posts... no response).
Ive had the same problem, at it seems it all started on the same day as some of you guys, SATURDAY...

I keep getting a message everytime i try to download from itunes, and it's not them, but something with soundcloud.

has anyone gotten any response as to why this maintenance is happening and a timetable on when it'll get fixed?
They updated at 9:40 pm ET. "We are still doing maintenance on our site that is affecting RSS feeds. Please bear with us while we restore this feature. We appreciate your continued patience."

So... no new info.

where are you finding out this onfo from?
Is everyone still having this issue? Ours hasnt worked for the last 24 hours or so :(
ditto
Mine is Still not fixed
This is probably the worst communications from an aspiring tech company I have experienced. If this was facebook/twitter/google there would be regular updates on what the issue was and the timetable for resolution, using multiple communications mediums. Very poor Soundcloud. Podcasts are livelihoods for people now, and they depend upon you doing your job well.
damn glad to see im not the only one having this issue
Looks like it should be back up within 24 hours: http://status.soundcloud.com/
This is really awful, man. It's a bank holiday in the UK this weekend so we've lost so many listens over this. Fully not happy after paying for a yearly package.