Question

Podcast not showing on iTunes Store

• 28 October 2015
  • 3 replies

I have managed to subscribe to the iTunes podcast feed but the episodes aren't searchable on the iTunes store. Is there anyone around that can see any issues with the feed? Thanks in advance!

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:102930714/sounds.rss

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, so let's see - just to be sure we're on the same page - I believe you're saying that you have successfully submitted your RSS feed to iTunes, correct? (Rather then subscribing to it?) Was this very recently? If so, then it might just take some time for the podcast and its episodes to show on the iTunes Store. I've looked into the settings on our end, and everything looks fine.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Hmm, so let's see - just to be sure we're on the same page - I believe you're saying that you have successfully submitted your RSS feed to iTunes, correct? (Rather then subscribing to it?) Was this very recently? If so, then it might just take some time for the podcast and its episodes to show on the iTunes Store. I've looked into the settings on our end, and everything looks fine.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

I have received a confirmation from iTunes that the podcast was approved and I have access to the rss feed through iTunes. But when I right-click and choose "Show in iTunes Store", it can not be found. My concern is that our listeners cannot find the podcast through the iTunes Store search (I've tried, and I can't).

Any ideas? Thanks for the help Mathis.
Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Hi I'm just following up to see if this was resolved as I am now experiencing the same problem. My first episode was approved and posted. My second episode now shows up in my feed but when I click "show in itunes store" the page shows only the first episode and not the second.