Question

Podcast upload

if i add commercial tracks (David Guetta, others) to my Podcast show and upload, my podcast will be block or not?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Hello Realis,
This is officially against the soundcloud policy. From what I am aware of, even if the podcast doesn't get blocked right away, most probably it will be blocked soon after, especially the more well known / the more commercial, the tracks are. And you probably do not want to spend much time promoting your podcast and have it blocked afterwards.
Hopefully that helps.
Greetings.
IK
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks IK for stepping in and explaining this. In essence, you're right - SoundCloud users are expected to only upload content to which they either own all necessary rights, or have explicit permission from the rights holder(s).

However, please note that we currently don't cover copyright questions on our help forum. We do have a copyrights team that you can reach directly via email, thus, I'd recommend to send them an email if you have further questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Mathis
I will Design A Catchy Podcast Cover Art, Album cover Art
A great Podcast cover is one of the most important things for getting attention and sales in a saturated market, you need a unique and professional Podcast cover design to stand out. A poor cover Design is one of the most common reasons for poor sales. My Name is Barbara and my job is to make sure that doesn't happen to you. For $10 I will design a well-tailored and creative Podcast Cover/LOGO In less than 12 Hours

***Your Project Deserves***
  • Someone capable of delivering creative solutions for your cover.
  • Someone that is easily available and quick turnaround
  • Someone creative, professional and friendly
  • Someone who really cares about your project.
==GOOD REASONS TO BUY MY GIG==
  1. Unique and professional Cover design
  2. Unlimited Revisions
  3. Fast delivery
  4. High quality
  5. 3D mockup for online marketing
  6. 100% Money back guarantee
Each ORDER comes with UNLIMITED FREE REVISION.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to message me.
You're going to LOVE your new cover! I can Guarantee!

!!! ORDER NOW !!!