Question

Premier Partner ,How can I become a Partner?

• 28 March 2015
  • 4 replies

Hello ,
i would like to become also a Partner , im posting every 2 week a Official Podcast (on iTunes and Soundcloud), and every month a original track or remixes.
I would like to cooperate with Soundcloud, so that i could have a bigger audience.
I have seen so many little SC Channels(Producer (in the EDM Scene) who become Soundcloud Partners ( Premier Mode) , they overhauled me and they had have thier SC account since 3 months , now i want to become also one.
Is there a proposal to become a Partner?=)
If it is possible you can send me email about this topic so we can figure it out.
flo4d-music@web.de
Best regards,
Fabian aka FLO4D

4 replies

Yes ... I was told that I would receive an invitation over a year ago and never did get it. When questioned, the beta testing and only by invite answer was received. With over 1800 tracks on SoundCloud, one would think that monetizing is high on my list.
Hi there,

Thanks for visiting the help forums :)

As I understand it, this is somthing that is still in its beta testing stages & is currently by invite only.

The below link is from a previous query on the same subject which also contains a link so you can keep up to date with this particular forthcoming feature:

https://www.soundcloudcommunity.com/soundcloud/topics/id-like-to-become-a-beta-premier-tester-as-wel...

I hope this helps clarify it for you.

Regards

DJ R.I.P

Yeah...like i've said on this forum before.... We've been hearing THIS for a year now. let's get Going! love what IS...but looking forward to MORE! :)) ~ Anomon
Userlevel 6
Hi there,

Thanks for visiting the help forums :)

As I understand it, this is somthing that is still in its beta testing stages & is currently by invite only.

The below link is from a previous query on the same subject which also contains a link so you can keep up to date with this particular forthcoming feature:

https://www.soundcloudcommunity.com/soundcloud/topics/id-like-to-become-a-beta-premier-tester-as-wel...

I hope this helps clarify it for you.

Regards

DJ R.I.P