Question

Rap song attached to my podcast

• 6 January 2018
  • 4 replies

I uploaded my file successfully. When I played it, at the end of the podcast there was a rap song attached. How does that happen? How do I prevent this? The song was full of vulgarities and I ended up deleting the podcast b/c I don't want people to have that associated with my podcasts

4 replies

Userlevel 3
do you mean it played within the timeframe of your track (a podcast) you uploaded or it played after your podcast was over, as an associated track?
It played after
Userlevel 3
It played after
that's completely random. based on my experience, I think you can avoid that by liking lots of tracks that aren't like that. then they play afterwards as associated tracks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

My guess here would be that a related track was playing that was not very fitting. Our algorithm takes into account a number of criteria to create the list of related tracks, but it might not always be 100% accurate. The list cannot be changed manually, but if you believe a track that was playing was offensive content and should be reported, our Trust & Safety team can have a look.

Please see here for more info: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003565888-Related-tracks

All the best
Mathis