Solved

RSS feed Help

• 20 December 2017
  • 1 reply

Good Evening All,

I hope somebody can help me. I have a podcast that I host here on soundcloud, the RSS feed I thought then went directly to iTunes. I discovered today that a couple of podcasts in the same field as mine are way higher up in the downloads chart and infect when you search certain key words relating to my podcast it doesn't show. This has me worried!

So, I discovered that I'd tried to use Feedburner sometime ago (probably when I first launched the podcast) but it wasn't optimised and was showing zero data.

Tonight I have set up a new Feedburner account. I've included all my keywords and also added it into the correct category. My question is how can I check it's all optimised correctly? And the changes I've made are actually effective.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. my RSS feed is:- http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:214931020/sounds.rss

Thank you
icon

Best answer by shawnmx 25 December 2017, 18:45

If you've submitted the SoundCloud feed directly to iTunes and/or other syndication points, you won't see any data from FeedBurner. You'd have to use the FeedFurner feed instead of the SoundCloud feed in order for that to work.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
If you've submitted the SoundCloud feed directly to iTunes and/or other syndication points, you won't see any data from FeedBurner. You'd have to use the FeedFurner feed instead of the SoundCloud feed in order for that to work.