Answered

Scheduled release of podcast

• 30 January 2019
  • 2 replies

I just signed up for SoundCloud Pro Unlimited, mostly so I can schedule when my podcasts are made public. When I edit my track, the default date is 31 Jan 2019. No matter what I change the date into, once I click on save changes, it reverts back to 31 Jan 2019. This is super annoying. How can I fix this problem?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Mathis 30 January 2019, 15:47

Hi there,

Hmm, this is odd indeed! Are you running any third party extensions like Adblock? If so, disable them temporarily, or use a private / incognito browser window where these are disabled to see if this already helps. Are you changing anything else when you're editing the track? Try only changing the scheduled date. Have you tried an alternate browser?

Let the Community know how it went!
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, this is odd indeed! Are you running any third party extensions like Adblock? If so, disable them temporarily, or use a private / incognito browser window where these are disabled to see if this already helps. Are you changing anything else when you're editing the track? Try only changing the scheduled date. Have you tried an alternate browser?

Let the Community know how it went!
Thanks Mathis for the prompt response. I tried again this morning and it still didn't work. Then I tried it on a different browser (Google Chrome) as you suggested (I used Safari on my iMac previously) and it worked! Cheers.