Question

someone keeps spamming my page and re-posting all my uploads, i don't them showing on my profile how can i undo this thanks ?

• 11 January 2015
  • 2 replies

i need help getting red off the repost that who on my page

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there Nate,

Sorry about the delay in responding. If a track appears on your own public profile, then this means you have reposted this track yourself actually. Not to worry - you can get rid of the track on your public profile by simply clicking the Repost button again. Please review this article on our Help Center for further details around this.

Just to make sure - there is a general difference between the Stream (https://soundcloud.com/stream) and your public profile. Your public profile shows the tracks that you upload and that you repost. It is the place where you as a creator represent your own tracks and tracks that you think should be heard by others, too.

The Stream, however, is like your personal newsfeed - here, you'll see all the sounds that the users you follow upload and repost as well as tracks that are exclusively shared with you. Once you start following more users whose sounds you like, you'll notice that you get a mixture of sounds by different users in there. The Stream is unique for every user and only you can access your own Stream.

I hope this makes things a bit clearer. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions about this, we're happy to further assist :-)

Cheers,
Mathis
no, some one keeps spamming me and reposting my uploads