Question

Upload audio to Soundcloud through RSS??

• 16 January 2017
  • 2 replies

I use my website RSS feed for submissions to all other podcasting platforms to load my podcasts automatically to all the platforms (iTunes, stitcher, podbean etc.) However, it seems like soundcloud is only set up to be the feed itself.

I do not see a way of configuring my account in the same way that every other podcast hosting platform is using where you submit your RSS feed, (in my case it is from my website)then all of the latest audio is imported and available to the users.

Is there something I am missing here? I don't see why I should have to upload all of my tracks individually to soundcloud each time I release a podcast when I have not needed to do that with other platforms.

Redirecting the RSS won't do anything because there is nothing on my 'soundcloud' rss yet.

Perhaps there a link to submit my podcast RSS feed that is not in my account settings area?

Thanks for the advice.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

You're not missing anything, this is correct - SoundCloud can be used as a host for your RSS feed content, however you cannot "feed" content to SoundCloud through an RSS feed.
no, you cannot feed content to soundcloud from RSS