Answered

Uploading Old Episodes In Chronological Order

• 18 July 2016
  • 1 reply

We just signed up for SoundCloud, and would like to add some of our old podcast episodes. Is it possible to do this, and not have them show up first (most recently) in our feed. Meaning, can I add old episodes and have them ordered in the order in which they were originally released?

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 18 July 2016, 15:35

Hi there,

Your tracks on SoundCloud will always show in chronological order of the upload date, with the newest uploads on top. It is not possible to change this ordern I'm afraid. One thing you could do is upload your tracks, then create a new playlist and add the episodes in there, in which you can choose the order of your tracks. Not ideal, but at least you're giving your audience an easy way to listen to your podcasts in chronological order.

Cheers
M
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Your tracks on SoundCloud will always show in chronological order of the upload date, with the newest uploads on top. It is not possible to change this ordern I'm afraid. One thing you could do is upload your tracks, then create a new playlist and add the episodes in there, in which you can choose the order of your tracks. Not ideal, but at least you're giving your audience an easy way to listen to your podcasts in chronological order.

Cheers
M