Question

urgent: secured audio stream ?

Hey there, i am trying to host a podcast for my company, want only employees to access it. does soundcloud provide audio streaming for a closed group ?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
you can set tracks to private, and share to only those you choose. as long as all employees have a soundcloud account, you can grant permissions.
you can set tracks to private, and share to only those you choose. as long as all employees have a soundcloud account, you can grant permissions.
thank you so much. we have employees in thousands. can we create a mailing list and send invites to them ?
Userlevel 5
Badge
yes.

first set the track to private and save. browse to the track if you are not there already and click the share icon.

use the link on the share window in the body of the email that goes out to the mailing list.
Where can I find these settings in soundcloud? I am confused by the setting display. Because on the privacy setting, you only set the messaging settings, not the track's privacy setting.