Solved

What setting(s) do I need to see my total subscribers?

• 23 April 2015
  • 1 reply

I use Podtrac and lately used a subscriber redirect to see my subscriber totals. Doing this cause my new episode to not show up on iTunes. I know Podtrac is mentioned on this site to be used to see such a stat. I thought I followed the directions but it doesn't seem so. I was seeing subscriber numbers on Podtrac but not seeing my new episode on iTunes. Am I missing something?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 23 April 2015, 15:45

Hi again :-)

I can see you've cleared the "Subscriber redirect" field now - perfect!

Since you've still the default Podtrac link in your "Stats service URL prefix", you're all set as far as SoundCloud's end is concerned. Now, I am not familiar with Podtrac's interface to be honest, but if you're having troubles finding your stats over at Podtrac, I'd recommend to reach out to them and see why this is the case.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again :-)

I can see you've cleared the "Subscriber redirect" field now - perfect!

Since you've still the default Podtrac link in your "Stats service URL prefix", you're all set as far as SoundCloud's end is concerned. Now, I am not familiar with Podtrac's interface to be honest, but if you're having troubles finding your stats over at Podtrac, I'd recommend to reach out to them and see why this is the case.

Cheers
Mathis