Question

When soundcloud become a credit card fraud how use the website ?

• 5 April 2016
  • 6 replies

It's outrageous, scandalous, tracks published with no permise to download are streamed by abuse out of soundcloud with publicity bitcoin use againts users interests.

USERS OF SOUNDCLOUD ARE CLIENTS OF SERVICE, IT'S NEEDED " BANK ACOUNT WITH CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR PAY THE SERVICE ; WHEN A TRACK IS MAKE TO DOWNLOAD IN OTHERS WEBSITE IS A CREDIT CARD FRAUD AGAINST USERS ; ALL DENIAL BY " THE SUPPORT OF THE FRAUD IS A TERME FOR CLOSE THE WEBSITE BECAUSE OBLIGATORY OF REPAIR FINANCIAL FAULT.

SOUNDCLOUD IS IN OBLIGATION TO DELETE ALL OTHER WEBSITES IS ABUSE OF " PODCAST ; WHEN DOWNLOAD OF TRACKS IS NOT PERMISE OTHERS WEBSITE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE PLAYABLE.

THANKS TO STOP THE SUPPORT AGENT IN ABUSE OF SOCIAL FRAUD ON CLIENTS OF THE SOUNDCLOUD SERVICE !

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

I'd like to reply, but your grammar is rather lousy and I cannot understand what you are trying to say
THE SOUNDCLOUD SUPPORT " IS CRIMINAL TO PRETEND AN EXPLAIN OF SLAVING TO MAKE DOWNLOADABLE OUT OF SOUNDCLOUD TRACKS OF USERS.

SOUNDCLOUD IS IN OBLIGATION TO PURPOSE AT CLIENTS LISTS OF OTHERS WEBSITES STIPULED BY THE PODCAST APP AND DON'T MAKE PLAYABLE NO DOWNLOADABLES TRACKS
I'd like to reply, but your grammar is rather lousy and I cannot understand what you are trying to say
IS ;
BECAUSE IS OBLIGATORY OF REPAIR FINANCIAL FAULT.
WHAT IS THE SHIT FORUM WITH THE CRAZY USER IN ABUSE OF GRAMMAR THEME FOR MAKE HUNGRY VICTIM OF NAZISM SLAVING ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Feel Rave,

It looks like you also have written in to our Trust and Safety team and we are helping you out there so i'll close up this conversation here.

-Gina