Question

When Will SoundCloud Premiere Monetization be Available for Podcasters?

• 3 November 2018
  • 4 replies

I've waited so long for this! I'm at nearly 400,000 listens per month and absolutely know that I'm missing out on tons of revenue. I could have so much more as well, but I keep myself from releasing most of my content on SoundCloud because it would be unpaid.

Please, SoundCloud, how close are you to making Monetization available to Podcasts? Because you're missing out on loads of revenue and new listeners!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

4 replies

YouTube can monetize vlogs for so many years now…. It should be essential interest of SoundCloud company to create this function! Yes, they should create monetization for podcasters.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I currently don't have any further info around this, but if monetization for Podcasters on SoundCloud is subject to change, we will be sure to let the community know.
Hi there,

I currently don't have any further info around this, but if monetization for Podcasters on SoundCloud is subject to change, we will be sure to let the community know.

That would be great!!!!
Google is now paying $17000 to $22000 per month for working online from home. I have joined this job 2 months ago and i have earned $20544 in my first month from this job. I can say my life is changed-completely for the better! Check it out what i do.. Alfhaearn.all.uk