Question

Won't let me save changes to track

• 29 June 2015
  • 3 replies

I am unable to edit a track and change it from private to public! I click edit, make my changes, and when I click "Save Changes" (the button has turned orange) nothing happens. I've refreshed and reloaded several times, same thing. I'm releasing a podcast episode this morning and need to be able to make the track public! Help!

I'm in Chrome. I do this every week and it's worked fine every time until today.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

having trouble with this still, did anyone find a fix? I can't even update my bio because it won't let me click "Save Changes"
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
OK, so when I click the "replace file" button and it takes me to the different editing screen I am able to edit, make public, and save.

BUT

There is nowhere on that screen to select to include it in the RSS feed. The option to do so at the main editing screen, again, lets me select it but when I click "save" nothing happens.

I need to get this episode into my feed!

Hi there Isaac,

Have you tried our basic troubleshooting steps outlined here yet? What happens when you try a different browser? Also, any chance you installed a new extension since last week, or any of your running extensions might have been updated? Try disabling them temporarily to see if that helps.

Let us know how it went.

Cheers
Mathis
OK, so when I click the "replace file" button and it takes me to the different editing screen I am able to edit, make public, and save.

BUT

There is nowhere on that screen to select to include it in the RSS feed. The option to do so at the main editing screen, again, lets me select it but when I click "save" nothing happens.

I need to get this episode into my feed!