Question

Application Registration availability

Hi everyone,

I was wondering when the app registration will be available again? As a professional user it is quite annoying that we can not offer any Soundcloud services at the moment.
Hope this will work any time soon again. Anyone any ideas?

Cheers

Fabian

6 replies

YES! We are waiting for a long time. Please make a statement about this issue. We expect a clarification on the date of registration for developers. Please.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Unfortunately, the app registration process had to be closed until further notice. 😕 When it becomes available again, we'll be sure to let you know here on the Help Community.

Cheers
Mathis
Is this still being considered? It so doesn't make sense! Why even have a developer section at all?
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the app registration process had to be closed until further notice. 😕 When it becomes available again, we'll be sure to let you know here on the Help Community.

Cheers
Mathis

May I ask how for a ball park estimate? I'm thinking of adding placeholder code depending on when it will be available.
I'm still waiting for this to re-open as well. I really want to start working with the API.
Bulker wrote:

I'm still waiting for this to re-open as well. I really want to start working with the API.

Me too. It is a pretty weak sign for a company like soundcloud to remove features which could increase the companys growth drastically