Question

Application Registration availability

• 13 September 2017
  • 7 replies

Hi everyone,

I was wondering when the app registration will be available again? As a professional user it is quite annoying that we can not offer any Soundcloud services at the moment.
Hope this will work any time soon again. Anyone any ideas?

Cheers

Fabian

7 replies

YES! We are waiting for a long time. Please make a statement about this issue. We expect a clarification on the date of registration for developers. Please.
I'm still waiting for this to re-open as well. I really want to start working with the API.
I'm still waiting for this to re-open as well. I really want to start working with the API.
Me too. It is a pretty weak sign for a company like soundcloud to remove features which could increase the companys growth drastically
Is this still being considered? It so doesn't make sense! Why even have a developer section at all?
Hi there,

Unfortunately, the app registration process had to be closed until further notice. 😕 When it becomes available again, we'll be sure to let you know here on the Help Community.

Cheers
Mathis

May I ask how for a ball park estimate? I'm thinking of adding placeholder code depending on when it will be available.

I'm still waiting for this to re-open as well. I really want to start working with the API.Me too. It is a pretty weak sign for a company like soundcloud to remove features which could increase the companys growth drastically

I am agree with you, i loss to much
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Unfortunately, the app registration process had to be closed until further notice. 😕 When it becomes available again, we'll be sure to let you know here on the Help Community.

Cheers
Mathis