Answered

Can't share audio file on Facebook

• 11 July 2019
  • 1 reply

I am trying to share a sound file in a closed Facebook group. The file is set to private, but I want it to be heard be people I choose to share the link with.
When people click on the link on their phone, it opens the Soundcloud app but doesn't take them to the audio file.
Please help!
icon

Best answer by Echo Drone 12 July 2019, 21:11

Hello! In order to share private SoundCloud tracks, you'll need to private share the track. Here's how you can do it:

On desktop, you can click on the share icon under your private track, and copy the private link given to you there.

On iOS or Android, you'll only be able to private share via the SoundCloud Pulse app. Unfortunately, it is not possible to private share through the SoundCloud app specifically. All you have to do is log into your SoundCloud account through Pulse, go to your private track, then share & copy the link. It will then copy your private link.

Let me know if this helps!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge
Hello! In order to share private SoundCloud tracks, you'll need to private share the track. Here's how you can do it:

On desktop, you can click on the share icon under your private track, and copy the private link given to you there.

On iOS or Android, you'll only be able to private share via the SoundCloud Pulse app. Unfortunately, it is not possible to private share through the SoundCloud app specifically. All you have to do is log into your SoundCloud account through Pulse, go to your private track, then share & copy the link. It will then copy your private link.

Let me know if this helps!