Question

Can two users edit the same playlist?

• 21 February 2015
  • 5 replies

5 replies

thanks, hope this feature will be added soon would be cool to have :)
I hipe. Sorry I hope man. I Have created a Grup calles "Mobile Music" (https://soundcloud.com/groups/mobile-... )where You can up loas (i re hope) your tablet, IOS, Android or all portable devices made musics.
Userlevel 6
i am not he.
Hey Steve Lambert,

I did try to get this info to you yesterday. It seems that your profile on this help forum may well be set so that you receive email notifications about most/all new topics & then any subsequent activities on those.

You need to go to your name at the top of the forum page & click to go on your profile. This should open up your forum profile & you should then have an option (again, clicking or hovering over your name should do it) to go to the dashboard, then there is an emails & notifications section. I have very strong suspicion that it is most likely the options for "Notify me of all new topics in SoundCloud" and/or "Notify me of every new topic and every new reply in SoundCloud" are ticked. There are some other options that you can select or deselect in regards to what emails you receive from this forum...I am sure there must be a setting in there that is currently selected & therefore causing you to receive all these communications.

Regards

DJ R.I.P
i am not he.
thanks, hope this feature will be added soon would be cool to have 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hi Gregor,

Thanks for visiting the help forums :)

Short answer to your question is "no" unfortunately. Because the playlist is tied to your profile (or the profile of whoever created it) only the creator can edit their playlist.

Regards

DJ R.I.P