Answered

cant un-repost a playlist

• 11 May 2015
  • 1 reply

I went to one of those login to soundcloud to download this relaese sites tha tmake you follow them. Now i have the EP reposted on my page. The repost button isnt engaged, so if i click it, it just actually reposts it.

Can you please remove the zone def - zone out 2 playlist : (
icon

Best answer by djraveinpeace 11 May 2015, 21:38

Hi Air DJ,

Thanks for visiting the help forums :)

I've had a look at your public profile & can't see the playlist you name above. This sounds more like a playlist that is appearing in your own stream either because you follow the person who made it in the first instance or it has re-posted by someone else that you follow (which would also explain the fact that the repost button is not engaged).

If this is the case that the playlist in in your stream (as it certainly does not show in your public profile) then unfortunately there is not currently a way to remove it from there, although I understand the developers are currently looking into ways that you can filter out what you see in your stream from the people you follow.

Hope this helps but if not, please do not hesitate to let us know :)

Regards

DJ R.I.P
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Hi Air DJ,

Thanks for visiting the help forums :)

I've had a look at your public profile & can't see the playlist you name above. This sounds more like a playlist that is appearing in your own stream either because you follow the person who made it in the first instance or it has re-posted by someone else that you follow (which would also explain the fact that the repost button is not engaged).

If this is the case that the playlist in in your stream (as it certainly does not show in your public profile) then unfortunately there is not currently a way to remove it from there, although I understand the developers are currently looking into ways that you can filter out what you see in your stream from the people you follow.

Hope this helps but if not, please do not hesitate to let us know :)

Regards

DJ R.I.P